Format & Call Letters
Sports/Ag Radio -
Relying on live, local talent, 1380 The Ticket, relies on listener interaction to discuss sporting events and those headlines that impact the sporting world.
1380 The Ticket is also home to OKC Thunder basketball and the NFL.
1380 The Ticket mixes today's top syndicated sports personalities, along with the very best local sports talk hosts for a unique mixture of hot sports opinion.
1380 The Ticket is where sports fans come first. Since We're passionate sports fans too. We have affluent fans that love to debate and discuss sports. Get the day's top sports stories on 1380 The Ticket.
1380 The Ticket listeners love debating the top stories in sports, getting behind the scenes look at the life of popular athletes, and listen to get an in-depth look at sports players, teams, personalities, and much more. 1380 The Ticket features top quality original shows and exclusive programming to connect fans with their favorite sports, teams and players. We also engage passionate fans who stay connected to their schools through sports.
1380 The Ticket is targeted to reach affluent men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
1380 The Ticket Features the best In sports programming .
1380 The Ticket has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 1380 The Ticket targets men 25+.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 year old.
- Almost 15% of Sports listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 20% of Sports listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: 1380 The Ticket targets men. Male: 90% Female: 10%
Household Income: Sports listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 48% of Sports listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of$25,000 - $49,999.
- Almost 70% of Sports listeners in America have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: 1380 The Ticket listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 1380 The Ticket listeners are well educated
.- Over 45% are College graduates.
- Over 30% have attended community college.
- Over 20% have a high school diploma.
Get your message out to thousand of potential new customers each week with 1380 The Ticket.
1380 The Ticket targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
1380 The Ticket targets listeners with purchasing power.
1380 The Ticket Listeners Are Active Consumers
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras
-Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: 1380 The Ticket targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 1380 The Ticket attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
1380 The Ticket has wide appeal with consumers who have huge disposable income!
1380 The Ticket is committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At 1380 The Ticket we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
1380 The Ticket is extremely proud of its commitment as the community radio station that actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
1380 The Ticket Is Built For Advertisers
1380 The Ticket is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to 1380 The Ticket differently.
1380 The Ticket is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest from sports events and stories. 1380 The Ticket listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on 1380 The Ticket.
1380 The Ticket is a great investment and delivers the very best results for your business.
1380 The Ticket Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here