Format & Call Letters
Our stations are one-stop-shop for all things farm, news, weather, and local sports!
Agriculture generates 20 percent of the U.S. gross national product. Our stations are dedicated to being your agriculture source. From keeping producers informed about what’s happening in their industry to educating consumers we keep you informed with the latest agriculture news you need to best manage your business.
Farmers and ranchers listen to our stations for farm news, weather, markets, and ag information. In fact, according to Brownfield Ag News found that radio surpassed all other forms of media for farmers and ranchers every single day and that 89% of farmers and ranchers listened to farm radio nationwide at least three times per week!
Our stations report on farm and ranch news including poultry, dairy, beef, horses, sheep, row crops and forages, farm business management, product information, farm safety, new ag initiatives, organic farms and farming, legislative matters, rural issues, market conditions and more for ranchers and producers.
Our stations are locally owned and operated and strive to bring content to the airwaves that farmers in a saturated market can rely on daily. Our stations keep listeners informed.
For those in agriculture, our stations provide the most comprehensive coverage of markets, farm news, and coverage of local, statewide and national events. If agriculture needs to know, they turn to our stations.
Our stations deliver Ag News that connects producers with consumers. More ranchers & farmers listen to our Ag Programming more than any other radio format!
Our stations are targeted to reach affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The Ag News/Talk Format is the No.1 format to market to producers & farmers.
- The Ag News/Talk Format targets adults aged 35 + and producers 25+.
- The Ag News/Talk Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
Our stations are the radio home of Central Minnesota’s local high school boys and girls sports including football, volleyball, hockey, basketball, softball, and baseball. We also cover the playoffs and state tournaments for several sports.
Our stations are very active in the community and are a cornerstone of many annual farmers and business events.
Our stations Ag News Talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
Our Stations Listener Profile
Our stations target listeners in their prime spending years.
- Are the decision-makers of their household and/or farm.
- Are loyal and listen for long periods of time.
- Are business-savvy and look for information to keep them informed on their market and keep their businesses profitable.
- Are primary 35 to 64+ with a secondary demographic: 25 to 54.
Gender Profile: The majority of our stations' listeners are males. Most of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Most of our stations' listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: Our stations target individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical of farms or ranches.
Education Profile: The Ag programming attracts listeners that are well educated. The majority have attended or completed college.
Activities: Our stations attract listeners who are very active, participating in exercise and fitness, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, gardening, and hiking. Our listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Investments: Our stations target listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
Our listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with our stations.
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
Our stations' News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of our stations' listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Our stations target listeners with purchasing power.
Our Stations Listeners Have Spending Power!
Our stations target homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Our listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
Our stations Ag Programming targets listeners in the important 25 to 64 demographic.
Our Listeners In The Past Year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
Our listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Our Programming Is Built For AG Advertisers
Ag programming is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Talk radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Ag Talk radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music radio. In music radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Ag Talk radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for Ag news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Ag Talk radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
Our Stations are unique from other stations. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to our stations differently.
Our stations are a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest Ag news, sports, weather events, and stories.
Our listeners are actively listening to get the Ag information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on our stations.
Research has shown that News Talk Radio is 3.3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must-buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
Our stations are built for Ag advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making our stations a great investment to help you get more customers.
Our Ag Programming is one of the strongest marketing tools for Ag advertisers today!
The Stations Line-up Monday To Friday
Our stations feature some of the most highly listened to Ag talk. Our News Talk programming features:
- Dairy Radio Now Program
- Local Livestock Barn sale updates
- Brownfield Ag News
- Daily Extension Report
- Ag Weather
- Local/Statewide Temps Update
- Market updates (cheese/butter/milk/stock market)
- School News
- Ag Events
- Living the Country Life Program
- Extension Report
- AgriTalk Program
- Central MN Cattle Report
- Closing Markets Reports
- Local Market Recap
Our sales team can help you make the right marketing decisions to grow your business and reach thousands of potential new customers each week.
- Get top of mind awareness with thousands of customers each week.
So Why Advertise With Our Stations
- Increase traffic with a campaign designed to increase sales.
- Drive new traffic to your business seven days a week.
- Build your business’s image with potential new Ag customers quickly.
- Reinforce your brand's name and image with current customers.
- Increase recall with Ag consumers during the important buying cycle.
- Priced right making it a very affordable investment.
Our stations reach the right people who have Ag spending power!
- Ag News & Weather sponsorships
- Dairy Update sponsorships
- Sports sponsorships
- Regional Livestock Reports sponsorships
- Ag business News sponsorships
- Commodity Update sponsorships
- Livestock Futures sponsorships
- Grain Report sponsorships
- Futures Update sponsorships
Our Ag Programming can help you target affluent, active customers today!
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here