Format & Call Letters
Classic Hits - KWCO-FM
KOOL 105.5, Oklahoma's Original Classic Hits station, plays the song you know, the music you love!
The KOOL 105.5 signal covers over 250,000 people from El Reno to Marlow and Hinton to Lake Thunderbird. Reaching the extremely loyal KOOL audience is rather inexpensive, giving you a high return on investment.
The Classic Hits format on KOOL 105.5 is a unique blend of rock and roll and Top 40 hits from the '60s, '70s, and '80s.
KOOL 105.5 is not classic rock with obscure album cuts... every song was a hit... songs that listeners remember and identify with.
KOOL 105.5 is targeted to reach affluent Adults between the ages of 25 to 54.
Artist Profile: We play Superstars like The Police, Queen, Steely Dan, Rod Stewart, 5th Dimension, Queen, Supertramp, Linda Rondstadt, Bee Gees, Bob Seger, Fleetwood Mac, Billy Joel, Pat Benetar, Rolling Stones, Boston, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, CCR, Blondie, Chicago, Paul McCartney, E.L.O., Elton John, James Brown, REO ,Aretha Franklin, David Bowie, Phil Collins, Journey, Prince, AC/DC, Eagles, Hall & Oates, John C Mellencamp, Marvin Gaye, Billy Joel, Foreigner, Cyndi Lauper, Kansas, Steve Miller, and Eric Clapton make this format one that will stand the test of time!
The KOOL 105.5's Classic Hits music format has grown as one of the fastest-growing formats in America over the past decade.
KOOL 105.5's Classic Hits music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
KOOL 105.5 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
KOOL 105.5'sis designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The KOOL 105.5's Classic Hits music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
KOOL 105.5 has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners in America fall into the 25-54 age group.
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: KOOL 105.5 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: KOOL 105.5 listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: KOOL 105.5 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The KOOL 105.5 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends.
These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with KOOL 105.5.
KOOL 105.5 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: KOOL 105.5 targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
KOOL 105.5 targets listeners with high disposable income.
KOOL 105.5 Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to thousands of active consumers each week with KOOL 105.5.
Consumer Spending Profile
KOOL 105.5 attracts consumers that spent heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of KOOL 105.5 listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased healthcare products in the past year.
- Purchased auto maintenance in the past year.
- Purchased vacations in the past year.
- Purchased tickets to concerts and sporting events in the past year.
- Purchased pet supplies in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
KOOL 105.5 targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
We Live Here
KOOL 105.5 is committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At KOOL 105.5 we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
KOOL 105.5 is extremely proud of its commitment to actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
Start Your Mornings With Bruce McGrew Weekdays On KOOL 105.5
Bruce began his broadcasting career in 1981 right here in Chickasha, a year after graduating from nearby Ninnekah High School.
Since then, Bruce has worked in nearly all facets of radio, including DJ, news reporter/anchor, sports broadcaster, program, and music director and station manager. I had always wanted to be in radio, says Bruce. I used to take my 45 rpm records when I was 12 and play Top 40 DJ.
Bruces's radio experience includes work at WKY and KISS-FM in Oklahoma City, play-by-play for the Oklahoma City 89ers baseball team, and general manager for a group of radio stations in Texas. In addition to the radio business, Bruce spent 5 years working as a concert promoter. He returned to KOOL 105.5 in October of 2011.
Bruce lives in Chickasha with his wife Jennifer, has three children (Melody, Daniel, and Matthew) and enjoys coaching Little League baseball.
Get your morning started with Bruce McGrew weekday 6 AM to 10 AM on KOOL 105.5.
KOOL 105.5 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here