Format & Call Letters
Country - KKEN-FM
Kickin' Country 971 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
Kickin' Country 971 entertains listeners with a locally produced brand of country music that relies on the legends while also giving a nod to those artists that are popular today.
Targeting the affluent 25-64 audience, Kickin' Country 971 features the best in Classic, Hot and Red Dirt Country.
Thousands of listeners tune into Kickin' Country 971 each week making it a must-buy for advertisers.
We play The Legends and Today's Top Artists of Country Music! Kickin' Country 971 listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Charlie Rich, Charley Pride, Wynonna Judd, George Strait, Eric Church, Oak Ridge Boys, Marty Robbins, Reba McEntire, Tammy Wynette, George Jones, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Hank Williams, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Blake Shelton, Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Ricky Skaggs, Clint Black, The Judds, Vince Gill, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Keith Urban, Tricia Yearwood, Brooks & Dunn, Clint Black, George Strait, Tim McGraw, Hank Williams Jr and many more.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Kickin' Country 971 Country music format is quickly becoming a very popular at work choice for listeners.
Kickin' Country 971 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
Kickin' Country 971 has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Kickin' Country 971 targets Affluent Baby Boomers in the 25 to 64 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and females.
Occupation: Kickin' Country 971 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Household Income: Kickin' Country 971 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: Kickin' Country 971 listeners are well educated. The majority of Kickin' Country 971 listeners have attended college.
Investments: Kickin' Country 971 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Kickin' Country 971 attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with Kickin' Country 971.
Kickin' Country 971 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Kickin' Country 971 targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Kickin' Country 971 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Kickin' Country 971 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
Kickin' Country 971 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Kickin' Country 971 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
We Target The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 45-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Boomers make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
- Adults 45+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
-The US Census shows the senior age group is for the first time the largest in terms of size and percent of the population in the U.S.
-Over the next 30 years, the 65+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
-The 45+ population has $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the U.S. (Consumer Expenditure Survey).
-Boomers and seniors have a net worth 3x that of younger generations (Economic Policy Institute).
-Baby boomers account for nearly $230 billion, or 55% of consumer packaged goods sales (Nielsen).
-Boomers spend $157 billion on trips every year (NextAvenue).
-Americans 45+ account for half of all consumer spending.
-Boomers outspend younger adults online 2:1 on a per-capita basis (Forrester).
Kickin' Country 971 delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
Kickin' Country 971 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here